Book an Appointment
Book Online (& Manage Your Bookings)
BOOK ONLINE: We’ve made it easy to make and rebook appointments. Once you’ve booked, you’ll get an email notification for each booking. Please keep these emails in case you need to cancel. Cancel via the email and rebook using the ‘Book Now’ button to the right.
Ask to go on our waiting list if you can’t get in as soon as you want. We all get cancellations. You can go on the waiting list by leaving a note for the psychologist in your booking.
It may be wise to book in for 3 sessions to secure the times you want. You can easily reschedule appointments with 24 hours’ or more notice. Just click the link in your notification email and rebook via this page.
When you book online:
- Select your preferred location. Note: We all see clients in Aspley. Lynne, Melissa, Ingrid & Rachel also see clients in Stafford Heights, so check both diaries for the next available and suitable appointment.
- Select “Psychological Consult“. Then select the Psychologist you wish to see.
- Find and click on an appointment time in the diary.
- Fill out your details, including any notes, and click “Book Appointment“
- If it’s your 1st appointment, check your email to fill in the New Client Intake Forms and save time at your first session. Always save your emails, in case you need to change your booking.
It saves time to book and rebook appointments ONLINE. Please contact our psychologists if you have any problems or questions.
Waiting List Options
An automated waitlist function is coming soon. In the meantime, if you wish to go on our waiting list, leave us a comment in the booking at the time of booking online. Alternatively, you could email or SMS your psychologist asking to go on her waitlist.
If you need any assistance with your bookings, call 04812 04818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also text our Reception on 04812 04818 to ask to go on the waitlist. We will then SMS you when an earlier spot becomes available.
If your need is urgent, do contact your psychologist directly. She may be able to find a way to see you sooner.
To cancel or change your booking
To cancel or change your booking, please find your booking notification email and use the link provided in your email. If you cannot find your booking email and you wish to cancel or change your appointment, please contact us ASAP to avoid the late cancellation fee.
PLEASE NOTE: We invoice 45% of our fee if you don’t give us 24 hours (one business day) notice of canceling an appointment. If you need to cancel a Monday appointment, please do so before the weekend.
If you have trouble, you can fill out the form below, email email@example.com, or text 04812 04818 during business hours. One of us will contact you by email or phone to assist.
If you need to contact any of our psychologists directly, feel free. Go to our Contact page to find your psychologist’s details.
Please see our Contact page for maps and directions so you can find the correct office location.