Many people struggle with low self-confidence. Unfortunately, low self-confidence keeps you from fulfilling your potential.
Life is much harder when you have low self-confidence. You don’t feel surefooted like others. You feel self-conscious and threatened in certain situations.
Karen, Margi and Rachel, the psychologists of North Brisbane Psychologists, can help you build strong self-confidence.
Our approach is heart based as well as mind based.
- We work with you to overcome the emotional blocks that hold you back.
- We work with you to address your fears.
- We explore any sabotaging thought processes.
- We focus on releasing negative and unwanted emotions.
You want to know how to build self-confidence. “Confidence” means “with full trust.” We show you that self-confidence comes from having faith in yourself.
What would you think of a friend who made promises she didn’t keep? Would you trust her to be reliable? Would you believe the next promise she made? Would you want to keep her as a friend?
You would feel let down, wouldn’t you? And if she kept doing it, you would eventually give up on the friendship.
We know self-confidence means fully trusting yourself.
So here is the million-dollar question.
- Do you trust yourself?
- Do you keep the promises you make to yourself?
- Do you do what you tell others you are going to do?
- Do you live in accordance with your values.
If not, you are lowering your self-confidence.
To build genuine self-confidence:
- We discover why you are not able to fullfil your commitments.
- We work with you to overcome the emotional blocks that are holding you back.
- We show you how to shift any negative attitudes and thoughts.
- We help you develop the skills that put you back in control.
Don’t continue to struggle with low self-confidence. Call 07 3863 2661 to make an appointment with Karen, Margi or Rachel to begin the path to genuine self-confidence, or visit our Contact page.