Need resolution? Want peace?
Our Psychologists specialise in Relationship and Separation Counselling
A few of our practitioners are trained and experienced in non-binding mediation and facilitation outside the formal legal system.
We utilise the renowned Gottman Method, Non-violent Communication (NVC) Mediation, and Emotion-Focussed Therapy. We’ve seen it all and we know things can improve. If there was ever a time to get help from a Psychologist, individually or as parents, this is the time.
We can help you find ways to:
- Prioritise the children
- Express your needs and desires regarding co-parenting or property
- Be heard and understood
- Stay calm and diffuse anger / aggression
- Prevent further damage
- Minimise hurt and conflict
- Handle powerful emotions like grief and jealousy
- Restore hope for the future
- Develop skills for the long-term.
Fighting never works. Avoidance won’t help. Expert counselling can.
Call our Director, Dr Rachel Hannam on 0478 789 321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org