Help your family achieve resolution and peace
Our family therapists are trained and experienced in non-binding family mediation outside of the formal legal system. We also have specialists who support children through difficult times.
We utilise the renowned Gottman Method, Non-violent Communication (NVC) Mediation, and Emotion-Focussed Therapy. We’ve seen it all and we know things can improve. If there was ever a time to get help from a good family therapist, individually or as parents, this is the time.
We can help you find ways to:
- Prioritise the children
- Express your needs and desires regarding co-parenting or property
- Be heard and understood
- Stay calm and diffuse frustration, anger and aggression
- Minimise hurt and conflict, prevent further damage
- Handle powerful emotions like grief and jealousy
- Restore hope for the future
- Develop skills for long-term harmony
Fighting never works. Avoidance won’t help. Expert counselling can.
Call our Clinical Director, Dr Rachel Hannam on 0478 789 321 or email email@example.com