We are committed to providing psychological support to all of our clients during the pandemic. Please read our policies and procedures below carefully, and contact us straight away for any clarification you may need.
Face-to-Face Counselling Support
- Due to a health condition, one of our practitioners will only see fully-vaccinated clients. Their prospective clients will be notified.
- As per current QLD Health guidelines for healthcare settings, clients and support persons attending our clinics must wear masks. Please bring your mask or let us know prior if you have an exemption from wearing a mask.
- Clients will be requested to complete a COVID-19 screener prior to each appointment in their reminder email.
- Please follow the 1.5 metre physical distancing guidelines.
- Telehealth counselling support will continue to be available for everyone, regardless of health or vaccination status.
Mild Symptoms, Close Contacts or Lockdowns
Your appointment will be changed to telehealth if:
- You or your practitioner has any of the following symptoms as defined by QLD Health, and subject to change:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Vomiting or nausea
- You or your practitioner is awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- You or your practitioner has been directed to isolate
COVID-19 Health Directives
- If a COVID-19 directive prevents you or your psychologist from attending the practice, your face to face appointment will not be cancelled but will automatically be converted to a telehealth appointment
- If a COVID-19 directive prevents you or your psychologist from attending the practice within 24 hours of your appointment time, you will not be charged if you decline our offer for your appointment to be converted to telehealth. However, you may experience delays rebooking an appointment.
- Additional infection control measures will be implemented at our practice to ensure the clinics are clean and sanitised, and as safe as possible for everyone at all times.
We Value Your Feedback
The policies we have implemented to minimise and manage the risks of living with COVID-19 in our community have been developed based on the best advice available to us at the time of writing.
Our policies will be reviewed regularly and updated if that advice changes. If you would like to provide feedback on our policies and procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact our Operations Manager directly on email@example.com